To be beautiful, there are many ways to be classified so, and one of the ways is perfect skin. whether you are sixteen or sixty we all want good skin. it doesn't matter if your craving younger looking skin, or clearer looking skin. smooth, firm skin is considered beautiful. from our habits, and even down to our genetics effect the health of your skin. Save yourself a trip to the dermatologist, and read on to find out how you can get a healthier, younger-looking complexion just by tweaking your routine.
1. Ditch those bad habits Try to stick to facial products that have natural ingredients. you'd be suprised how cetain chemicals actully damage your skin. so your safest bet is to stick with products that are all natural.
but, certain "natural" scrubs and cleansers have crushed shells, nuts, or seeds that have jagged edges and cause microtears into the skin.
a great skin care line that uses natural ingredients is Eminence Organics. At Éminence, they use only the healthiest ingredients, without any harmful chemicals or additives, chosen to give premium results to all skin types. They believe in a holistic approach to skin care and health and feel passionate about sharing quality products with you.
A great sugar scrub, by Eminence is the Cranberry Pomegranite Sugar Scrub, a scrumptious treatment that refines the silhouette with natural sugar cane to melt away dryness and roughness. your skin is caresses with the vitamin-richness of cranberry and pomegranate, enriching it with nutrition and a softness that will leave your skin lustrous and radiant.
2. Turn down the Heat Taking long, hot showers? Spending too much time in a hot shower can literally melt the layer of lipids that bonds your skin cells together and keeps moisture in. Your body replenishes the lipids over the next few hours, but during that time moisture escapes at an alarming rate. Plus, shower water contains small amounts of chlorine, which can dry out your skin and cause further irritation.
Take warm showers that last no more than 10 minutes. They may not be as relaxing, but your skin will be more plump and moisturized. If you can't get all of your shampooing, soaping, and shaving done in less than 10 minutes. try using a filter, which eliminates 99% of chlorine in tap water.
3. Get your eyes checked Skipping regular eye exams? Repetitive muscle movements like squinting can cause momentary wrinkles (between your brows and the outer edges of your eyes) to become permanently etched into your skin. Many women don't realize that they need to get their eyes checked.Whether you suspect a vision problem or not, the American Optometric Association recommends getting your eyes checked every two years for health reasons. This vision check will help your looks, too. And don't forget sunglasses, which prevent squinting and the wrinkling around your eyes.
4. Style first Styling your hair after washing your face. In the morning, you probably wash your face before you style your hair. But what you may not realize is styling products can end up on the skin around your hairline. All these products contain ingredients that can block pores and cause pimples. Style your hair first, then wash your face to remove any product residue. If that's inconvenient, cleanse the skin along your hairline.
A great cleanser for your skin, is the Clear Skin Probiotic Cleanser by Eminence. Cleanse and clarify problem skin with the cooling and detoxifying properties of cucumber and tea tree oil. Moisturize with sweet almond milk and exfoliate with yogurt to emininate the signs of acne without stripping the skin of hydration.
5. Sleeping the wrong way Sleeping on your side or your stomach.? Pay attention to the position you're in next time the alarm goes off; if your face is pressed to the sheets, gravity can cause fluid to pool beneath your eyes, resulting in puffiness. When it happens night after night, the skin loses elasticity and starts to bag. Stomach-and-side-sleepers are also more prone to wrinkles: Those lines you see in the morning can become permanent, because repetitive creasing causes collagen to break down.
Train yourself to sleep on your back; a horseshoe-shaped travel pillow can help you get in the habit. Another trick. Slip a pillow under your knees; it puts your spine in a neutral position and makes you less likely to turn over. Experts also recommend switching to satin or silk sheets, which have more slip so you skin's less likely to wrinkle up against them.
Some of these suggestions might seem strange, but don't knock it before you try it. And if you're interested int he products i've recommended or other products Eminence makes, check out Mission Beauty Salon & Spa to see what other great products they offer.