Friday, April 20, 2012

The Look of Spring by Stila

Let me just first start out by saying, I'm addicted to makeup! And I will never claim to being a makeup guru! Like most of you out there I had a terrible ugly duckling stage when I was thirteen. braces, pimples, ick! When I was thirteen I thought cover up and black eyeliner would solve my delima. I also thought that my eyeshadow needed to go all the way up to my eyebrows. I'm happy to say, I grew up, and let me just say my taste has severely improved, as well as my application skills.

Working with makeup, skincare and haircare products my knowledge has significantly improved. especially when it comes to makeup. my first love. At Mission Beauty Salon & Spa we carry several different makeup lines, I won't lie to you, I love all of them for different reasons and different products. one of my Top Three, is Stila Cosmetics.

The genius's of Stila Cosmetics have created a look, that I find the perfect look for spring. it's bright, and cheerful without being to much. Which in my mind is perfect!

To Create this look you need a couple of products by Stila:

  • Stila's Lip and Cheek stain is a must for the spring. Used as a sheer blush, or a lip tint this revolutionary formula is easy to build and blend. The best part?  All of the Crush stains react to your personal pH to give you a beautiful, fresh-faced flush in your perfect shade of pink. 
  • When I need an extra pop of color I go straight for Stila’s custom color blush.  This perceptive one-shade-fits-all powder blush reacts with your skin's pH to create a one-of-a-kind, customized shade perfect for you! The weightless powder can be layered to achieve just the right amount of color and coverage. Beware, a little goes a very long way, and gives a strong shot of color. The blush contains a spherical silicone elastomer treated powder that provides a soft focus effect and diffuses light. The effect is youthful and glowing. 
  • To finish the look, I use the Stila All Over Shimmer powder duo.  This gorgeous all over shimmer powder combines the soft champagne Kitten and a pale iridescent pink. This multi-purpose powder instantly enhances the complexion with a fresh, radiant glow. This powder can be used as an eye shadow, highlighter, cheek color and to enhance the décolleté.
  • And last but not least, to complete the easy look I suggest using the Eye Shadow Trio in Goddess. Three eye shadow shades in one - base, crease and liner - make your eye shadow a breeze and create a complete eye look in minutes! Wear colors alone or together for countless combinations.

  • XOXO
    BeautyLuver

    No comments:

    Post a Comment